CASV believes that victims/survivors have the right to:
- Be believed.
- Be heard and supported in a safe environment.
- Have control over their choices.
- Be given information about options.
- Have their confidentiality and privacy respected.
- Be treated with respect, dignity and understanding.
- Communicate in their own language, with a qualified confidential interpreter if necessary.
CASV is for all women and young women aged 12 years and over. Services available in Logan and Redlands are wheelchair accessible.
CASV is committed to ending sexual violence against women and their children through healing, education and prevention.
I acknowledge the traditional owners of country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community.
I also pay sincere respect to our Elders both past and present.
Funded by the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services