The Centre Against Sexual Violence Inc. (CASV) is a community based sexual assault service dedicated to providing counselling, education and information to the Logan, Beaudesert and Redlands communities.
CASV has a vision to eliminate sexual violence while providing counselling and support to the survivors/victims of this gender-based crime through:
- Providing safe, respectful services to assist women and young women on their path to healing.
- Working toward dispelling the social and cultural myths surrounding sexual violence.
- Encouraging the community to take responsibility for the eradication of sexual violence.
CASV is committed to ending sexual violence against women and their children through healing, education and prevention.
- Embracing Social Justice Principles (access, equity, participation and rights) throughout all functions of the organisation.
- Safety, Choice, Balance and Compassion are prioritised and integrated across all aspects of service delivery and governance. These values are consistent with trauma informed care.
- Dedicated to Empowerment, Healing and
- Learning and Growth through Collaboration across Logan, Redlands and Beaudesert.
Centre Against Sexual Violence Inc. does not tolerate discrimination against staff or clients. CASV promotes an organisational culture that respects and protects human rights consistent with the requirements of the Human Rights Act 2019.