External Agency Referrals
The CASV encourages people to self-refer to our service. CASV will accept referrals from other service providers with the person’s consent and participation in the referral process. Additionally, you may also send all client referrals to email@example.com.
Please complete our Self Referral Form below. Additionally, If you would like to self refer to the CASV, you may also call 07 3808 3299 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CASV is for all women and young women aged 12 years and over. Services available in Logan and Redlands are wheelchair accessible.
CASV is committed to ending sexual violence against women and their children through healing, education and prevention.
CASV believes that victims/survivors have the right to:
- Be believed.
- Be heard and supported in a safe environment.
- Have control over their choices.
- Be given information about options.
- Have their confidentiality and privacy respected.
- Be treated with respect, dignity and understanding.
- Communicate in their own language, with a qualified confidential interpreter if necessary.
I acknowledge the traditional owners of country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. I also pay sincere respect to our Elders both past, present and emerging.
Funded by the Department of Department of Justice and Attorney General